Many parents are choosing to keep their children home this September (Karen included!).
Let us help!
Let us help!
How it works
- You choose the other kids who will join your child's learning pod
- If you need help finding a pod, a $40 fee will apply
- We will choose an amazing tutor to come to your home and provide learning opportunities for your child / children
- Masks / face shields will be mandatory to keep everyone safe
- Maximum of 6 kids
- All grades and all subjects!
- Choose other children from your child's class with the same teacher - can span 2 grades if they are in a split class.
- The tutor will help your children work through the online learning from the school, following the timeline of the classroom teacher and augment it with 1:1 learning, hands-on, in person activities.
- All subjects will be supported
- Choose other children from your child's grade (give or take 1 grade level)
- The tutor will create their own curriculum to support your children in Math, English and Science.
- French pods are also available for French immersion students and Core French students.
- Work in a pod with the children in your family - various grades
- The tutor will work on curriculum of your choice with your children
Fees (all children must live in the same household - immediate family)
- Learning Pod - up to 6 children in the same household
- Please contact for details and pricing